Friday 16 January 2015

5 on a Friday


Friday already, well actually Friday is nearly over. I'm thinking I should be more organised with my 5 on a Friday post...

I want to share 5 of my favourite pictures this week:

These first 2 photo's are of Hubby and I with our gorgeous pooch Spike, on a canoeing holiday we went on a few years ago. I love these pictures. It was a fantastic holiday, canoeing down the River Wye. We're hoping to do a similar trip this year, Spike loved it, well apart from when we capsized but that's another story...




This is the wallpaper on my phone, my two boys. This picture makes me smile every time I see it. #bestbuds.

"I is sleeping"

Here's the adorable Alfie, our bedbug sniffing super dog. He's the breadwinner of the family and you will be hearing more from him in the future.

Lastly, happiness is...
.
Here's The Olds aka my wonderful parents. I love this picture. Dad's a bit of a joker and thought it would be amusing to stick this cushion in the trolley whilst walking around the shop.


A little late in the day but there you have it this weeks 5 on a Friday. Hope you've all had wonderful weeks and here's hoping even better weekends. As always thanks for stopping by!


Linkng up with these parites.

p.s sorry about quality of some of the photos, some have been scanned on to computer.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your 5 on Friday post! Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. We have 2 dogs and they're mischief monkeys. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy seeing what makes people happy. Your 5 on Friday are all fun! Sounds like your dad is quite a card. Thanks for visiting me!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews