Friday 19 April 2013

Blogging from A to Z, Q is for quarrels, questions and quotes.

*Firstly, thank you to all the lovely people who have taken the time to check out my posts and comments.  I have had a crazy week so I haven't had a chance to reply to everyone yet and also haven't been able to get to everyone's blogs yet. I WILL. It's my friends Hen weekend so in between working had stuff to sort out for that and it's this weekend! So I will catch up with all of that over the weekend, sorry.*
Well are definitely getting to the tricky parts of the alphabet, aren't we?  I thought I was scraping the bottom of the barrel with the letter O post but my Q is worse.




Q is for playground quarrels.  Kids can be quite fickle with their friendships, making up and breaking up and then making up again.  As you've read in my posts I have 2 friends that I have always been friends with but one I didn't go to school with.  My friend Rachael whose hen do it is (yay) we have dritffted, go closer to other people but we always have ended up back together.  When we did fall out and then make up, we had a little saying "make up make up, never never break up. If you do you'll catch the flu" or we often substituted flu for other rhyming words.
.
File:Royal penguins arguing.jpg
King penguins having a quarrel or may be its more like a suable?

Questions, kids always ask a lot of them don't they?  Now not being a parent my experience comes from work and when little ones come in, if they're not terrified of being in a doctors surgery they will often ask lots of things like what's this, what's that, pointing at all sorts of things around the room.  I bet as parents you have had that over the years

File:QuestionMarkWoman1922.jpg


Lastly Q has to be for quotes, I will leave you with a few:

 

"care bear stare"


"go gadget arms"





Sorry for rubbish letter Q, pleas stick with me, tomorrow will be better...


8 comments:

  1. I think this was fine for 'O'! A part from the picture 'P' at the top instead of Q lol. I used to fall out over really stupid things at school, always the way isn't it! I had one friend who always reconnected with me even after the longest time but sadly now we have just drifted..
    Now dd is 5 she's asking questions ALL THE TIME it's draining sometimes but most of the time i can give suitable answers! (plus there's always Google!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Oops! How embarrassing! Rushing this morning as friends hen do. Thank goodness for Google! Xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, we are getting the tough part of the alphabet. Hope you catch up soon.

    A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of 'Q's. I love reading quotes, especially those that are thought provoking : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q was hard I did Quotes too but with a twist. Toddler boy is two and a half and at that age they don't ask questions because they think they know everything.If I tell him something he just says ,"No it's this way" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 'Q' - especially your quotes, how I love Dr. Seuss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Seuss. Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ciara. I was never keen on him as a child but think he's great now! ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews